Harman Kardon HK SB20
- Virtual Surround Sound: Experience virtual surround sound without additional wires or speakers with Harman Display Sound
- Simple One-Cable Connection to your TV with HDMI ARC, Analog or Optical: For True Plug-and-play home theater, HDMI ARC technology connects your compatible TV and Harman Kardon SB 20 with a single cable. It is also equipped with optical and analog audio inputs.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect smartphones or tablets to the speaker. Pay audio with vibrant, room-filling sound.
- Harman Volume: No more loud commercial or other sudden volume changes – Harman Volume automatically keeps audio changes smooth and consistent so you can pay attention to your entertainment, not your remote.
- Brings Stunning, Cinematic sound to any thin-profile TV: Sleek and compact, the soundbar and wireless subwoofer complement the look of today’s razor-thin flat screens, while projecting a deep, rich, enveloping sound that’s unmatchable with a TV’s built-in speakers.
Super-slim, just like your TV, the Harman Kardon SB20 sounds a whole lot better.
Spacious surround sound from just one speaker unit
Thanks to exclusive Harman Display Surround technology you get a surround sound effect from just one unit. The electronically produced, 360-degree soundfield envelopes in you sound for total film immersion.
Powerful bass from wireless subwoofer
For bass that rumbles like the cinema, the SB20 also comes with a dedicated subwoofer. The powerful subwoofer produces deep, attacking bass that gives movie soundtracks a real kick plus dynamic scale to your music. With a wireless connection, the subwoofer is also easy to place – having it the other side of the room to the soundbar is no longer an issue.
Stream your music via Bluetooth
As well as excelling with home cinema, this Harman Kardon soundbar also makes an effective Bluetooth music speaker. Simply pair with your smartphone, tablet or other device and stream your stored music and favourite streaming services such as Spotify and Deezer.
Harman Volume for consistent sound
Loud commercials between TV programmes can have you reaching for the remote but, thanks to Harman’s Volume control, there’s no longer any need. Automatic volume levelling keeps volume consistent between programmes and commercials for a less intrusive break.
Simple HDMI ARC connection
Using an HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection, just one HDMI lead is required to connect your TV for the best sound quality possible. Alternatively, both digital optical and analogue 3.5mm inputs are also provided. If you’re not connecting your TV to these then why not wire up your games console, Blu-ray/DVD player or even a music source.
Slim design with wall mount included
At just 54mm deep this is one slimline soundbar. Designed to match the latest edge-lit LED and OLED TVs, the slim design looks right at home. For the sleekest style, a wall mount bracket is also included.
A super-slim soundbar with a punchy performance, the Harman Kardon SB20 brings cinematic sound to your slimline TV.