Apple iPad Air 4 10.9 inch (2020) 64GB – 1 Year Warranty
- Brand: Apple
- 10.9″ inch Display
- Hexa-core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- 12MP Rear camera
- 7MP Front camera
Apple iPad Air 4 has a 10.9-inch touchscreen display. Apple iPad Air 4 has 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Apple iPad Air 4 has a 12MP Rear Camera and a 7MP Front camera for selfies. Apple iPad Air 4 has a 9720 mAh Battery.
iPad Air 4 is a cheap iPad meant for the mid-range market. Although iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 are the best iPad you can get, their prices are quite high. To ensure everyone can experience the joy of using an iPad, iPad Air 4 has been released with good specs at an affordable price.
iPad Air 4 comes with a 10.9″ inch Liquid Retina Display. Like all displays produced by Apple, iPad Air 4 display is one of the best displays you can find on a tablet. It showcases vibrant true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. Watching content using the iPad is existing since the realism is of the next level making you fill like you’re there where the action is. And to ensure you can use your iPad anywhere, iPad Air 4 comes with 500nits of brightness that makes your display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
iPad Air 4 comes with the Apple A14 Bionic chipset. Apple A14 Bionic chip is one of the best chipsets in the market. Combined with Apple GPU graphics, you have a processing unit that is meant to handle everything. You can create music, edit photos, as well as 4K videos with ease. So, if you want a small portable work station that you can use for entertainment, consider iPad Air 4 instead of buying a small laptop.
Most tablets come with poor quality cameras that are only good as aesthetics. While iPad Air 4 12MP main camera may not compare to an iPhone 11 Pro, it still takes good photos. And with the 7MP front camera, you have a good selfie camera as well as a camera that lets you make HD Video calls.
Sometimes due to your device having a poor battery, you may limit the function you conduct when using it for fear of power running out. With iPad Air 4, you no longer need to worry. It has an all-day battery that lets you accomplish all your tasks with no worry.
- 10.9″ inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1640 x 2360 pixels (~264 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 6.1 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.24 in)
- Weight: 460 g (1.01 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support
- Operating system: iPadOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Camera features: HDR
- Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.0, 31mm (standard); HDR, 1080p@30/60fps
- Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (top-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery (28.6 Wh)